Monday, April 2, 2012

Kimmie Road Tests: New From Johnson's No More Tangles


Thank you Johnson's for sending me product from your new 'No More Tangles' range to road test.

Step 1 - Clean with Johnson's No More Tangles Shampoo. Shampoo features an extra conditioning formula to free hair of stubborn knots and tangles. Also helps restore the 'spring' in curly hair.

Step 2 - Condition with Johnson's No More Tangles Conditioner. Tames the most stubborn of knots. Can be used on dry hair between washes.

Step 3 - Comb with Johnson's No More Tangles Detangling Spray. Instantly unlocks knots and tangles and improves hair manageability.

My lil family here in tropical (humid) Qld washes their hair daily. I also colour my hair. The 'No More Tangles' range is gentle on dry and damaged hair so suits our families needs to a T. I imagine that Mum's and Dad's with toddlers would absolutely love this new range making bath time fun and enjoyable rather than a bath time nightmare.



~*I was not paid to road test Johnson's No More Tangles range*~



post signature

No comments: