Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My soul is a butterfly


I could tell you that I have always been brave and shown calm composure nevertheless despite this over a decade ago my life would chase and crash around me in waves so strong that irrepressible gasps were almost inevitable to restore my equilibrium and serenity. Now I glide, still moving fast but now thinking slow, my wings outstretched as if to fly to you.

And maybe that's the point. I could tell you so many things, but they would really only be pieces, pieces of a road map, a pitch black sky with a single visible luminescent star, a blue-green ocean, a compass, pointing you the way of my heart. I am an incomparable golden wildflower waving at you. My soul is a butterfly, come fly with me...

~*Kimmie*~





post signature

3 comments:

Shug said...

Oh Kimmie....I just adore your words.
Great post!
Have yourself a great day or evening..I never know what time it is there!!
hugs
shug

Barb said...

Hi Kimmie!

what a beautiful post! You are truly one of my heroes! I sure do love you!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

Kimmie said...

Thank you girls!

Awww Barb I love you too. I wish you lived closer. The stork delivered me down the wrong chimney lol I so wish it had been down yours. :-)