Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bittersweet holiday for Heartpoet's Mum



Heartpoet's Mum has arrived from the UK for her holiday in Australia. She is currently staying in Ballarat, Victoria with her daughter (Heartpoet's Sister) and will fly up to Brisbane (my home State) shortly to spend a few weeks with family up this way. Heartpoet's Mother's Sister (Heartpoet's Aunt) had a fall at home this week and was not found until the following morning. Sadly she passed away in hospital yesterday. Heartpoet's Mum was one of 11 who all lived close by in a little English village. I can only imagine how torn she must now feel being so far away and knowing she will miss the funeral. Sigh.





post signature

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh Kimmie, when I was first reading your post, I was so happy for you that Heartpoet's Mom arrived safe and sound only to keep reading and hear the news about his Aunt! How sad. My deepest sympathies are with you and the family.

Sarah said...

It's so sad that you MIL lost her sister while she wasn't there.

Sympathies to you and your family.

Barb said...

Hi Kimmie~

My heart goes out to Heartpoet and his mom. Please know that you will all be in my prayers.

Hugs and Love,
Barb

Joolzmac said...

Oh, that's terrible Kimmie. The poor love. My sympathy to you all.

Joolz